2008年1月25日金曜日

January 25th 2008

1 (1) This photo has taken in Baghdad the Republic of Iraq.
(2) It had posted April 9th, Wednesday, 2003.
(3) Iraqi audiences cheered when a statue of Saddam Hussein fell.
(4) サダム・フセイン像がバクダッドの真ん中に倒れた。
(5) I think that “Crowds cheer” is ten thousands.

2 (1) I think about five thousands.
(2) I think that crowds cheer is not accurate.
(3) I think that there is many USA’s tank corps in this photo.
(4) I think that a statue of Saddam Hussein fell was very big news and impact.
(5) I think that Iraq is very dangerous.

3 Yes it is. I think that I should know the true.
I don’t believe news paper anything and everything.
News paper isn't good tell a lie.

4 I will use Internet. And I will investigate the facts.

I will use a weekly news magazine. Because I can believe this.

6 I read other people's blog. I think that other people's answer is very various things.

0 件のコメント: