2008年1月11日金曜日

January 11th 2008

1.How did you spend your New Year?
I stayed my home with my family on new years day.
We ate Toshikoshi Soba in the night. It was Shrimp tempura , Age,and Udon. We watched music TV program and talked about something.
In the morning we ate Osechi and Ozouni. It was very delicious.
I received New Year’s gift from my parents and grandparents. I was so happy.
Then we went to Kamishinde shrine. I ate crab with my family, grandparents, uncle, aunt and cousin. I had a nice time. I drove a car and went shopping with my family for winter sale. I bought various clothes.

2. (1) Now go to the Project Britain website and answer these questions about New Year in Britain:
Hogmanay is the name for New Year in which country?
Hogmanay is the name of Scotland.
(2) In which city is the New Year’s Day parade held? Can you find a photo of this year’s parade?
I find this article. New Year’s Day parade held in London.
(3) Whose birthday is on January 3rd, and what famous book did he write?
January 3rd is on JRR Tolkien’s birthday. And he is an author of Lord of the Rings(1892).
(4)Whose birthday is on January 5th? Why is this person’s birthday in a British calendar? January 5th is on Guru Gobind Singh. He introduced many of the customs that Sikhs practice today including the 5 K’s.
(5) Whose birthday is today (January 8th)? What is he famous for?
January 8th is on of Elvis Presley. He was a singer.
(6) What is Al Hijra and why is it on a British calendar?
The Islamic New Year begins on the day Prophet Muhammad left Mecca to travel to Medina in 622 CE.
(7) Who reached the South Pole in 1912 on January 17th?
Robert Scott and his party reached the South Pole in 1912.
(8) Whose birthday is on January 18th? What famous book did he write?
January 18th is on birth of AA Milne. He is an author. He wrote teddy bear ,Winnie-the-Pooh.
(9)
Who died on January 24th, 1965? What is he famous for (write ONE thing). Sir Winston Churchill died on January 24th, 1965.
(10) I What do you think about this calendar?
I think that i t was very easy to see.

3. I find this article.
I think I want to see this building.

1 件のコメント:

minto さんのコメント...

買った服また見せてねぇ♪♪