2007年10月12日金曜日

World News Octorber 12th

2. What do you not like about your school?
I want my school to be near my house, because it takes two hours to get school from my house. It is very distant.

4. What do you not like about your hometown?
I want my hometown to be convenient, because my local train is very inconvenient.

6. What do you not like about Japan and Japanese people?
I want Japanese to be beautiful country, because Japan is a messy country.

8. (1) 1. I read this news. Is it over for Nova?
2. Yes, it is.
3. I think that Nova's foreign teacher will read this news.
4. They were not paid by Nova.
5. Yes, it dose.
6. I go to Nova.
I think that Nova’s teacher worries about this.
7. People in the world that they will be a Nova teacher.
8. They have fears.


(2) 1. I read this news. The long shadow over Turkey.
2.Yes, it is.
3.I think that Turkey will read this news.
4.Turkey country is very dangerous.
5.Yes, it does.
6.Turkey's domestic politics once again threatens to roil U.S. relations with a key ally.
7.Yes it is. People in the world's very useful news.
8.It is nice to know the news.


(3)1.I read this news. What do you think of Japan's "sempai-kohai" (senior-junior) system?
2.Yes,it is.
3.I enjoyed this news.
4.I think that Japanese is very polite.
5.Yes, it does.
6.Japanese is very polite.
7.Yes, it is. This news is very interesting.
8.I think that Japanese sempai - kohai system is very nice.


9.I read this news. Nova's news was very big news in the world.

10.I was surprised by everyone's news.
And I could know various world news.

0 件のコメント: